Best Pasta Recipes
Alfredo Pasta &
Tomato, Paprika Pasta
Who ever is following me on Instagram might have noticed that i cook a lot of Pasta. I love it and kids love it even more. It is quick to cook and tastes delicious. Whenever i am in hurry, I boil my pasta and add one of my two favorite sauces into the Pasta. These two pasta recipes are my all time favorite and adding some extra cheese to it makes it even more delicious. You can even make these two sauces ahead in a big amount and freeze them. Whenever needed, you can heat them up and add to your boiled pasta. Enjoy these two very easy and fast to make sauces with your very favorite pasta. Here are the basic recipes:
Boil any of your favorite Pastas in salted water.
Alfredo Sauce Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a pan heat up butter and add the heavy cream & cream cheese.
- Mince garlic and add into the pan with the Italian seasoning and salt, pepper.
- Ones you start smelling the garlic and seasoning put the Parmesan cheese in and let it cook for another 5 minutes till everything is nicely in-cooperated.
Assemble: When your pasta is cooked, drain the pasta and mix 1 tbsp olive oil into it. Serve hot with freshly cooked Alfredo Sauce on top. Optional: Add another portion Parmesan Cheese on top and bake for 5-8 minutes or till cheese melts.
Pasta in Tomato, Paprika Sauce:
Boil any of your favorite Pasta in salted water.
Tomato, Paprika Sauce Ingredients:
- 1 red capsicum
- 400g tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 2 piece of garlic
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp orange juice (optional)
- 1 pinch of brown sugar
- salt to taste
- In a pan add oil and small cut onion and garlic.
- Dee-seed the capsicum and cut into small pieces. Add into the pan and cook for 5 mins.
- Grind the tomatoes into a paste and put into the pan with the rest of the ingredients. Let it cook for 20 minutes till all ingredients are nicely in-cooperated.
- With a mixer grind the whole mixture and add sugar, salt & orange juice and cook for another 10 minutes.
Assemble: When your pasta is cooked, drain the pasta and mix 1 tbsp olive oil into it. Serve hot with freshly cooked Tomato & Paprika Sauce on top. Optional: Add another portion Parmesan Cheese on top and bake for 5-8 minutes or till cheese melts.