Quick Tomato Chicken
Healthy Chicken with Tomatoes
There are hectic days in our life when we are not able to cook for ourselves or kids. That´s when we usually end up buying food from outside, which often is fast-food or extremely oily food from local restaurants. To avoid eating all those unplanned and unhealthy meals from outside, you can keep some quick to make recipes at home. One of many is this very easy & still healthy Tomato Chicken which is low in calories, high in protein and will be ready within 20 minutes. What else do you need?
Here is the recipe:
- 500g Chicken Breast (cut in big cubes)
- 3 Tomatoes (cut in big cubes)
- 1 capsicum (cut in big cubes)
- 1 tsp Ginger/Garlic Paste
- 2 tsp Chili Sauce
- 2 tbsp Soya Sauce
- 1 tbsp Ketchup
- 1 tsp Achar Gosht Powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- Fresh Coriander
- Cut the chicken breast into medium sized cubes.
- In a pot heat oil and add ginger/garlic paste. Add the chicken cubes and cook till the color changes.
- Mix in the chili sauce, soya sauce, ketchup, salt & achar gosht powder.
- Ones everything is nicely incorporated, add in the cubed capsicum and finally cut tomatoes. Cover and let it cook for 10 minutes on medium-low heat.
- Serve hot with fresh coriander on top.
You can serve this with boiled rice, chapati or just enjoy this delicious dish with a salad.