Cream of Broccoli Soup WITHOUT Cream
Cream of Broccoli Soup
Staying healthy and still enjoying every bite you are eating, is possible if you have the right recipes. This ones another really delicious diet soup which will definitely not be boring for your taste buds. What I miss the most when switching to a healthier food routine, is the cream in soups. But I found this great solution to make your soup creamy even without cream. You won´t believe the secret ingredient which replaces the cream and turns the soup into a super tasty and creamy meal. It´s just a simple healthy potato :). This super diet soup is so filling and one serving has only 180kcal.
So here´s the recipe:
- 200g broccoli
- 1 small potato
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 glass of chicken stock (or vegetable stock)
- salt to taste
- pinch black pepper
- 1 tsp olive oil
- In a pot heat up oil and sauté the garlic.
- Add the finally chopped broccoli and potato pieces.
- Mix in 2 glass of stock and let it come to a boil. Check the salt and add pepper.
- Let it cook for 20 minutes or in a pressure cooker for 3 whistles (or till vegetables are cooked).
- Shift everything to a mixer (or mix with a hand-mixer) till you get a smooth creamy soup.
- Serve hot!